Friday, June 20, 2008

Kenny and Katie - Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple


Kenny and Katie were surrounded by family and close friends when they were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on Friday, June 20, 2008. The ceremony was beautiful!

We are so glad so many of you were able to attend. And for those that weren't able to make it, enjoy these photos. You were with us in our hearts.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations. We are so happy for you guys.

The Fickers

Robin D said...

Congratulations you two! It was so great meeting both of you and Haven while we were in Utah. Thanks again for dinner!

the Aymster said...

Hi Katie
I'm glad I found your blog through facebook. It's so fun to keep up with family and friends. I heard from my mom that you and Kenny got sealed. That is so exciting. I am so happy for you! You can get my blog address from facebook if you want to have a look. It definitely needs some updating though.